Creating seamless business processes that always deliver takes a lot of organizational prowess. But businesses can achieve these goals by leveraging all the benefits of CRM integrations.
CRM integrations expand the tool’s functionality, turning it into a central unit of all business data processing.
Taking these steps establishes the foundation for achieving extreme efficiency and productivity. So let’s have a look at the four most popular CRM integrations on the market right now.
1. Document Generation and Management
Across numerous industries, businesses work with various types of documents such as invoices, agreements, and contracts. Printing, signing, scanning, and mailing/emailing such documents can slow down the workflow significantly.
However, with document generation software, management and processing become simple.
Almost all administrative documentation has moved to the cloud. Businesses rely on document generation software to simplify and shorten the processes involved in creating invoices, agreements, and contracts.
Document generation CRM integrations will simplify:
- Document creation
- Implementation of various templates to speed up tasks
- Signing documents with e-signature
- Data extraction from documents
- Automation in the form of reports
- Processing of documents in various formats (XML, OData, PDF, doc, HTML SQL etc)
2. DevSecOps Integrations
Development, security, and operations are the backbones of many companies. Developers can quickly move and create custom business products and push them to the market.
On the other hand, operations teams make sure that the in-house systems are operating optimally.
Security is essential in these tumultuous times. There’s an increasing rate of global cyberattacks, and keeping all the data secure is an important mission.
Integrations can significantly assist with making the software development lifecycle secure. With these CRM integrations, there are various benefits for businesses across different industries.
Some of these are:
- Development – Teams of developers can move quickly and deploy their software products faster. The process becomes more straightforward as many tasks become automated.
- Consultancies – Independent software vendors can easily track their projects simultaneously. It becomes easier to meet deadlines and deliver astonishing results.
- Administrators – Administrators have a clear overview of all the changes that are happening in the system. That way, CRM integrations ensure the organization’s health.
To facilitate design, integration, testing, and software delivery, you can count on features such as:
- Continuous integration
- Metadata deployment and backups
- Version control and branch management
- Webhook API & CLI
- Static code analysis
- Test center
- Selenium testing
3. Accounting and ERP
Smart accounting plays a crucial role in business growth. Enterprise resource planning can make or break a business. That makes these CRM integrations essential for various companies across different industries.
By integrating Accounting and ERP software, companies can streamline financial plans, business operations, and supply chain among other things. On top of that, you get a budget overview with powerful reporting features.
The best CRM for medium-sized businesses comes with integrations for features such as:
- Complete A/R, A/P, and billing suite
- Inventory and order management
- Different invoice formats
- Online payment processing
- Flexible project accounting
- Labor cost and material cost details
- Resource allocation per project by hour
- Project profitability calculations
- Automation through scheduled transactions
4. Project Management
Project management integrations help the responsible figures (team leaders, project managers, product owners, stakeholders, etc.) take care of their tasks more easily. A project manager can use these tools to better coordinate tasks, resources, and important project elements.
Some of the features that simplify the whole process include:
- Project templates
- Interactive Gantt charts
- Project calendar
- Multiple project overview
- Creation of milestone and task dependencies and schedules
- Object time tracking
Businesses can quickly move forward by integrating project management tools into their CRM, as it’ll help keep business processes error-free and stay more efficient.
Integrate More Tools for Optimal Processes
Incorporating CRM integrations is the best way to amplify the usefulness of your CRM tool. You’ll keep all of your business data in one place, creating efficient collaboration between departments.
If you want to hear more about the best CRM integration practices, get in touch, and we’ll help you make the best use of these tools for your business.