At MasterSolve we are passionate about solving our client’s problems. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them reach the next level.
In addition to working with great clients, we have developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes our fundamental core values and gives our team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing. Our core values are:
- Reliable : We only promise what we can deliver, and we deliver what we promise
- Relentless : We are passionate about continuous improvement
- Goal-Oriented : We begin with the end in mind
- Client-Centric : We are obsessed with building positive relationships through outstanding interactions
- Trustworthy : We are open, authentic, and respectful
We are looking for great people who love implementing solutions that make a difference in the world. We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation. Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add”. You will join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve. We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory at MasterSolve is limited only by you.
We’re looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. Excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success.
In this junior-level role, you’ll be working with our seasoned solution consultants to research and build pipeline in new sales territories. At MasterSolve, we believe in promoting from within, strong performance in this role could lead to new opportunities.
- Set qualified meetings for our Sales Representatives through cold calling to marketing and target accounts
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing clients (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic cold calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Education & Experience:
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A proven track record of winning
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- College degree (preferred)
Toronto • Remote
Bilingual (French & English)
Hires remotely in
Prospecting and Cold Calling