Ultimia (MasterSolve – Salesforce Practice) is a reselling/implementation partner with Salesforce.
We are looking for someone who has a solid background in consulting on Salesforce. We want someone who is all about understanding and finding solutions for our customers in a variety of industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with companies decision-makers
- Analyzing business requirements
- Designing customized solutions to meet customers needs on the different
- Salesforce solutions available
- Assisting in the implementation and development of projects.
- Being able to run with projects with minimal oversight.
- Participating in the implementation and supervising other team members involved.
- Continued training on Salesforce product offerings.
- Maintain regular contact and follow-up with our customers to ensure user adoption, best practice and solution scalability.
Qualifications we are looking for include:
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce within a project consultant role
- Leading a team of on-site and off-shore development resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Certifications (Sales, Service, Community, Administrator, Pardot, etc)
- AGILE methodology experience
- Bilingual (French & English)
Responsible, methodical, organized and thorough
More then ever customers are looking for partners they can trust and work with. If customer satisfaction is at the top of your priorities you are the kind of people we want in our team.
Ultimia also offers excellent benefits. Salary is based on experience.
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Salary is commensurate with experience. MasterSolve offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation, and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
MasterSolve is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Toronto • Arizona • Saint-Lambert • Remote
Hires remotely in