Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM platform
More than 150,000 companies use the Salesforce platform to understand their customer’s needs, solve their customer’s problems, and identify opportunities to help their customers.
With Salesforce, you can easily log, manage, and analyze all customer activity in one place. Salesforce enables you to monitor everything from sales leads to support tickets, and from channel marketing to website analytics.
The average Salesforce customer achieves:
increase in sales productivity
increase in sales revenue
We are a trusted Salesforce Partner
We are Salesforce experts
In becoming a Salesforce partner, our team had to meet rigorous requirements, receive various Salesfoce certifications, and demonstrate a high level of expertise in Salesforce implementations, customizations, and integrations.
Plus, we have a deep understanding of how Salesforce solutions integrate with other applications and softwares.
Salesforce Sales Cloud®
Sales Cloud was designed to help your salespeople sell
smarter and faster by centralizing customer information, logging customer interactions with your company, and automating many of the tasks sales reps perform every day.
Today, it’s the trusted sales app for more than 150,000 customers around the world.
Why Sales Cloud?
- Sell faster and smarter with a flexible, AI-powered sales platform designed to maximize rep productivity and success
- Create a world-class sales experience with a 360-degree view of your customers
- Access everything, from team performance, to sales forecasts, to customer information—anytime, anywhere.
- Extend your power to sell with thousands of pre-integrated apps on AppExchange, the largest enterprise app marketplace
Salesforce Service Cloud®
Sales Cloud gives agents an easy-to-use, unified view of every customer interaction, across your entire business. This platform helps managers optimize their support teams with prebuilt performance dashboards and apps with AI-powered insights.
Improve customer retention by over 26% and reduce costs by 22% with the Service Cloud.
Why Service Cloud?
- Deliver an omni-channel customer experience
- Empower your service agents and managers with an AI-powered platform
- Connect your entire mobile workforce
- Unlock legacy customer data for a unified, 360-degree view of your customers
Pardot is a marketing automation solution that enables you to create meaningful connections, generate more leads, and empower sales reps to close more deals.
- Increase engagement and sell faster by reaching the right customers at the right time.
- Keep your pipeline fully stocked with a steady flow of high-quality leads using Pardot’s landing pages, forms, search tools, and social connectors
- Create beautiful email campaigns that deliver
- Understand your marketing team’s impact on revenue
Salesforce Community Cloud®
With Community Cloud, you can create beautiful, CRM-powered portals, forums, and sites—delivering seamless digital experiences, faster than ever.
Why Community Cloud?
- Create a tailored experience for every single customer
- Easily build your own content library
- Quickly make branded, pixel-perfect digital experiences using drag and drop components
The Salesforce platforms integrate with more applications than any other CRM platform. Here are four of our favorite Salesforce integrations.
Aavaz is a leading provider of contact center solutions that enable you to effectively communicate with your customers and improve customer touch points.
QuickBooks helps small and medium-sized businesses accept payments, pay bills, and manage payroll functions, all on a cloud-based platform.
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation solution that improves your document workflow and enables you to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Riva is a CRM email integration that helps you seamlessly sync CRM contacts, log emails and email attachments, and track emails against custom CRM objects.
Accelerate your learning
Elite SugarCRM consultancy partners with Sitelock to build the world’s only enhanced security solution that
Highly functional and cost-effective, cloud computing is increasingly becoming the best data storage solution for