What are S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services?
Ongoing support services for CRMs & other business technologies
You invest heavily in your business technologies. The last thing you want to face is downtime due to complications and poorly integrated systems or processes. That’s why we built S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services—a DevSecOps service to implement, maintain, and optimize your containerized and cloud applications.
The key benefits of S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services
- Excellent service for a fixed monthly fee, giving you access to a team of CRM specialists who will handle your various CRM needs
- Our team will essentially function as your CRM administrator if you don’t currently have one, or we will directly assist your existing CRM administrator—giving them more flexibility and bandwidth
- Unlimited support cases each month for any in-scope items*
- You will have 10 development hours each month to use for any out-of-scope items*
- Our team will keep your applications running smoothly. That way, your team can stay focused on critical projects and deliver ongoing business value to your organization.
What type of support do I get?
The value of S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services
What CRM systems are supported?
Products supported by S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services
Why does my organization need S.M.A.R.T Managed Services?
The benefits of S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services
- User adoption & productivity
- Increased system ROI
- Better customer relations & communications
- Increased workflow efficiency
- Enhanced customer
- Data analysis
- Optimized marketing strategies
- Predictable monthly costs
- Access to expert-level support
- Integration with business processes and KPIs
- Unlimited support cases
Risk you will avoid
- Implementation project failures
- Large upfront capital investments
- Security vulnerabilities
- Lack of skilled experts
- Undefined specifications
- Technical risks
- Inability to scale quickly
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Expensive skilled labor costs
- Regulatory and government compliance risks
Why is MasterSolve the best provider of managed services?
MasterSolve is an industry-leading Managed Services provider
From CRM systems to cloud computing platforms, our expertise has always been in helping clients make the most out of their strategic business systems.
We have consulted over 120 companies—encompassing 12,700 end users—to more effectively implement and manage their business technologies.
We pride ourselves on our industry-leading client retention rate of 95%. Our clients love working with us because we always take a customer-centric approach to our work, and always promise to put your organization’s needs first.