At MasterSolve we are passionate about solving our client’s problems. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them reach the next level.
In addition to working with great clients, we have developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes our fundamental core values and gives our team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing. Our core values are:
- Reliable : We only promise what we can deliver, and we deliver what we promise
- Relentless : We are passionate about continuous improvement
- Goal-Oriented : We begin with the end in mind
- Client-Centric : We are obsessed with building positive relationships through outstanding interactions
- Trustworthy : We are open, authentic, and respectful
We are looking for great people who love implementing solutions that make a difference in the world. We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation. Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add”. You will join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve. We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory at MasterSolve is limited only by you.
- Business and strategy consulting firm based in the U.S. and Canada that specializes in simplifying IT and business processes through the implementation of high-value business systems, CRMs and cloud engineering.
- Looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Payroll and Revenue Recognition for U.S. and Canadian operating entities
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Review and approve invoices that need to be paid
- Reconcile all bank statements and accounts
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax returns for U.S. and Candian entities with outside CPAs
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage accounting team consisting of 2 direct reports
- Additional controller duties as necessary
MasterSolve is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.