At MasterSolve we are passionate about solving our client’s problems. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them reach the next level.
In addition to working with great clients, we have developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes our fundamental core values and gives our team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing. Our core values are:
- Reliable : We only promise what we can deliver, and we deliver what we promise
- Relentless : We are passionate about continuous improvement
- Goal-Oriented : We begin with the end in mind
- Client-Centric : We are obsessed with building positive relationships through outstanding interactions
- Trustworthy : We are open, authentic, and respectful
We are looking for great people who love implementing solutions that make a difference in the world. We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation. Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add”. You will join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve. We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory at MasterSolve is limited only by you.
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Manager or Sales Lead to lead a team of Account Executives who are tasked with generating growth. The appointed sales leader will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You’ll be a valuable contributor to the business sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve business objectives.
Please note – we can look at both Manager & Sales Lead level candidates.
What’s in it for me?
This is a high growth opportunity working with our ideal customers in the Small to Medium businesses and it will involve you positioning our best in class solutions across CRM, Services, Cloud and more to businesses looking to accelerate their business. With a customer-centric culture that has the customer’s interests at the core of everything we do, we’ll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and onboarding.
- Attracting, recruiting and retaining top talent
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
Required skills and Experience
- Extensive software, consulting or technology sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
MasterSolve is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.